still haven't made any progress on making the HTTP requests not get
proxied. The version of httpd as said by apache2 -v is:
Server version: Apache/2.4.38 (Raspbian)
Server built: 2020-08-25T20:08:29
I'm using my Raspberry Pi because I have other apps on it.
Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
You can use ProxyPass /robots.txt !

(the ! is important)

Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
I've tried it, but it's not working

Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
> I've tried it, but it's not working

Is robots.txt in the root directory of your website? having example.com/robots/robots.txt won't work. It *has* to be in example.com/robots.txt

Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
Yes, I am using it in /robots.txt. It's also what I'm testing it with. It's
not super urgent, but we'd like to finish it ASAP.

Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
Did you try using the alias directive (
https://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/mod/mod_alias.html#alias)?

Re: Reverse Proxy robots.txt [ In reply to ]
Yes I did.