Mailing List Archive

Problem with Proxypass
Hi All

I am trying to proxypass my apache server (public on the internet) to my TOMCAT server on my local network.

I have configured in the https virtual host the following :

<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerAdmin sistemas@xxxxxxx.com<mailto:sistemas@xxxxxxx.com>
ServerName clientes.xxxxx.com
ServerAlias clientes.xxxxx.com
SSLEngine On
SSLProxyEngine On
SSLProxyVerify None
SSLProxyCheckPeerCN Off
SSLProxyCheckPeerName Off
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/xxxxxx.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/ssl/xxxxxx.key
SSLCertificateChainFile /etc/ssl/xxxxxxxx.crt
Header add Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass /api http://192.168.10.50:8093/api/
ProxyPassReverse /api http://192.168.10.50:8093/api/
ProxyPass / https://192.168.10.50/ew093-cli/index.html
ProxyPassReverse / https://192.168.10.50/ew093-cli/index.html

</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>

The case is that when I try to access the screen goes blank and if I try to enter the files I get the following error ....

HTTP Status 404 - Not Found
Type Status Report

Message /ew093-cli/index.htmlew093-cli/runtime.js

Description The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.

Apache Tomcat/8.5.42

it is seen that it has lied to him that the path is not the same.

Do you know why this can happen? I have no redirection in tomcat.

Thanks
La informaci?n contenida en esta comunicaci?n est? destinada ?nicamente al uso de la persona o entidad a la que va dirigida y a otras personas autorizadas a recibirla. Puede contener informaci?n confidencial o legalmente privilegiada. Si usted no es el destinatario previsto, se le notifica que cualquier divulgaci?n, copia, distribuci?n o acci?n en base al contenido de esta informaci?n est? estrictamente prohibida y puede ser ilegal. Si ha recibido esta comunicaci?n por error, le rogamos que nos lo notifique inmediatamente respondiendo a este correo electr?nico y que lo borre de su sistema. Cad It Espa?a no se responsabiliza de la correcta y completa transmisi?n de la informaci?n contenida en esta comunicaci?n ni de cualquier retraso en su recepci?n.

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. Cad It Spain is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

[http://www.cadit.es/arbol.jpg] Para conservar el ambiente, por favor no imprima este correo electr?nico a no ser que sea absolutamente esencial.