Mailing List Archive

Novice configuration question
Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong
This is in preperation of installing drupal on a RHEL 7 server
Apache MySql Php
I have set my dns and the hosts file on the server for three different sites
webtest - webdemo - and webphp
I have the three directories in var/www/html/ each dir
and my httpd.conf has this
Listen 80
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName webtest.rate-watch.com
ServerAdmin network@rate-watch.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/web
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/var/www/html">
Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
Action php-fastcgi /cgi-bin/php.fastcgi
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName webdemo.rate-watch.com
ServerAdmin network@rate-watch.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/webdemo
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/var/www/html/webdemo/">
Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
Action php-fastcgi /cgi-bin/php.fastcgi
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName webphp.rate-watch.com
ServerAdmin network@rate-watch.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/webphp
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/var/www/cgi-bin/"
<Directory "/var/www/html/webphp/">
Options +Indexes +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI
AddHandler php-fastcgi .php
Action php-fastcgi /cgi-bin/php.fastcgi
AllowOverride All
Order allow,deny
Allow from All
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>
I can get two of the directories/websites to load - webdemo and webphp
but webtest throws a 404 not found
What did I miss?
or is there an easier way to set three different php enabled web pages to load on one IP?

Thanks

Dennis Newman

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. S&P Global Inc. reserves the right, subject to applicable local law, to monitor, review and process the content of any electronic message or information sent to or from S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses without informing the sender or recipient of the message. By sending electronic message or information to S&P Global Inc. e-mail addresses you, as the sender, are consenting to S&P Global Inc. processing any of your personal data therein.
Re: Novice configuration question [ In reply to ]
Your first virtual is configured for /var/www/html not
/var/www/html/webtest.