Mailing List Archive

Opening Web Interface
I'm trying to open the web interface for poudriere on FreeBSD and have
copied the sample configuration file into the includes directory. I haven't
made any changes to this configuration file or the httpd.conf file yet. I'm
not sure which directives I need to add or MPM's or modules to open the web
interface for poudriere. Could someone assist me?
Re: Opening Web Interface [ In reply to ]
Brandon Helsley wrote on 2021/01/06 10:02:
> I'm trying to open the web interface for poudriere on FreeBSD and have
> copied the sample configuration file into the includes directory. I haven't
> made any changes to this configuration file or the httpd.conf file yet. I'm
> not sure which directives I need to add or MPM's or modules to open the web
> interface for poudriere. Could someone assist me?

I think the shortest steps for what you want to do are as follows:

make -C /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/poudriere/ install
make -C /usr/ports/www/apache24/ install
cp /usr/local/share/examples/poudriere/httpd.conf.sample /usr/local/etc/apache24/Includes/poudriere.conf
service apache24 onerestart
fetch -o - "http://localhost/poudriere/" | less

The default MPM is prepork, but there will be other MPMs available: event and worker.
You can use it by toggling comment out of LoadModule in /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf.

Regards.