let me know.

Thanks,
Nick
Re: Apache 2.2 [ In reply to ]
DiRico, Nick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've checked on the httpd.apache.org site for information on when the
> stable Apache 2.2 release will be made public but did not find an actual
> date. Does anyone know when Apache 2.2 will be made public?

When it's ready.

We don't do silly deadlines. That means we don't put ourselves under
pressure to release hugely buggy products, as commercial vendors do.
On the other hand, that same lack of pressure means that timescales
stretch, and a release can be a long time coming.

Please test-drive Apache 2.1 and tell us your experience with it.
The more people use it (for non-critical servers), the sooner we
get to know of bugs, and the more we can rely on it where no
problems are reported.

--
Nick Kew

RE: apache 2.2 [ In reply to ]
Gabriel,

SSLv2 is not just deprecated (as in you shouldn't use it anymore but you still can) it's been prohibited by the IETF.

You have little or no chance of finding anyone willing to support this.
Your best bet is to convince the service provider to use a modern version of TLS or as someone already suggested use a different service.

Just a few resources:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc6176
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/135682/what-are-the-risks-of-providing-sslv2-for-additional-device-compatibility/135770

HTH