Mailing List Archive

apreq documentation
Hi,

with the recent release of apreq 2.17, the documentation ([1]) looked a
bit out dated.
The main page speaks about 2.13!

It was last generated with Doxygen 1.5.6 nearly 12 years ago.
The link to the documentation can be found at ([2]).

Tweaking things a bit (see my recent commits), and using Doxygen 1.9.1,
it now looks much better.
I've tried to re-implement the same layout as before, so the standard
1.9.1 Doxygen layout has been slightly customized.

You can give it a try at:
http://home.apache.org/~jailletc36/apreq_doc_2.17/docs/html/index.html

If we reach an agreement on the new look, it can be uploaded on a.o.org
to refresh the look and be more consistent with the rest of the website.

I'm not sure that the 2.17 Changelog is complete.
If I'm right, this release is mainly about a CVE, but it is not listed
and [3] gives hints about other changes in the past months/years.

Comments and bug hunting welcome :)

CJ

[1]: https://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/index.html
[3]: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/apreq/trunk/library/?sortby=date

Re: apreq documentation [ In reply to ]
> If we reach an agreement on the new look, it can be uploaded on a.o.org
> to refresh the look and be more consistent with the rest of the website.

+1 for the updated version, thanks!

Re: apreq documentation [ In reply to ]
On 8/28/22 4:10 PM, Eric Covener wrote:
>> If we reach an agreement on the new look, it can be uploaded on a.o.org
>> to refresh the look and be more consistent with the rest of the website.
>
> +1 for the updated version, thanks!

+1 from me as well.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: apreq documentation [ In reply to ]
Le 28/08/2022 à 15:48, Christophe JAILLET a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> with the recent release of apreq 2.17, the documentation ([1]) looked a
> bit out dated.
> The main page speaks about 2.13!
>

> It was last generated with Doxygen 1.5.6 nearly 12 years ago.
> The link to the documentation can be found at ([2]).
>

> Tweaking things a bit (see my recent commits), and using Doxygen 1.9.1,
> it now looks much better.
> I've tried to re-implement the same layout as before, so the standard
> 1.9.1 Doxygen layout has been slightly customized.
>
> You can give it a try at:
> http://home.apache.org/~jailletc36/apreq_doc_2.17/docs/html/index.html
>
> If we reach an agreement on the new look, it can be uploaded on a.o.org
> to refresh the look and be more consistent with the rest of the website.
>

> I'm not sure that the 2.17 Changelog is complete.
> If I'm right, this release is mainly about a CVE, but it is not listed
> and [3] gives hints about other changes in the past months/years.
>

> Comments and bug hunting welcome :)
>
> CJ
>

> [1]: https://httpd.apache.org/apreq/docs/libapreq2/index.html
> |2]: https://httpd.apache.org/apreq/
> [3]: https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/apreq/trunk/library/?sortby=date

I've commited the change yesterday on
https://github.com/apache/httpd-site, but the site has not been updated
(mail to the csv mailing list about the commit neither)

I've contacted infra this morning about it.

If s.o. has an idea of what I did wrong or if something is broken
somewhere, it is welcomed.

CJ

Re: apreq documentation [ In reply to ]
Le 04/09/2022 à 08:18, Christophe JAILLET a écrit :

> I've commited the change yesterday on
> https://github.com/apache/httpd-site, but the site has not been updated
> (mail to the csv mailing list about the commit neither)
>
> I've contacted infra this morning about it.
>
> If s.o. has an idea of what I did wrong or if something is broken
> somewhere, it is welcomed.
>
> CJ

I saw that yesterday there has been some issues with a GitBox. This is
maybe related to my problem.

I made a dummy change this morning on github and all changes have been
applied.

CJ