Mailing List Archive

Couple issues with mod_md docs
Hey all, I've been using mod_md for a while now, and have been adding more
domains to it vs my old acme client. Here's two little glitches I found
in the docs.

1) When moving to mod_md, no mention is made of if you should have a
classic apache "two vhost" setup, or configure a single managed domain
only on port 443. The examples only mention a port 443 vhost, but common
sense would imply the :80 domain would get handled by your default vhost.
This should be spelled out more explicitly.

2) No mention of a global "fallback" certificate is mentioned, though
apache looks for one. (This would for example be used before apache's
first acme call for a given domain).

-Dan