Seems to be there for 2.2/2.4/trunk

Not sure of the French/Japanese, the French seems the same.

Thank you.
Re: "too high" [ In reply to ]
Le 11/06/2020 à 12:25, David Poole a écrit :

> Hi all,
> This is my first patch, so hopefully it is correct.
>
> Seems to be there for 2.2/2.4/trunk
>
> Not sure of the French/Japanese, the French seems the same.
>

> Thank you.

thx for spotting and fixing it.

I've committed it in r1878784 (trunk) and r1878785 (2.4.x)
The 2.2.x branch is no more maintained, so there is no need to check or
propose patches for it.

Just one additional information. The .html.[language] files are
generated automatically from the xml files. So there is no need to send
patches about these files. They will be updated the next time the doc is
built.
If interested, you can find additional information at [1].

Your change will be visible oneline the next time the doc is generated
and pushed.

Thanks a lot for this first proposal. Waiting eagerly for the next one ;-)

CJ

[1]: https://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/docsformat.html