cached over the coming months.

I'll upload a patch if there are no objections or better ideas.

rob
Re: netscape date bug [ In reply to ]
> I'd prefer having the toggle in the config files (the trouble with
> Makefile toggles is that you can't test them without recompiling).
> But I'll take it either way...

The trouble with putting it in a config file is that it gives it
some kind of permanance that it doesn't deserve. Once it gets into
the config file, it'll be difficult to get it out, we'd always
have to check for it just in case someone leaves it in.

Rob, you should be used to recompiling apache by now :-)
Re: netscape date bug [ In reply to ]
I'd prefer having the toggle in the config files (the trouble with
Makefile toggles is that you can't test them without recompiling).
But I'll take it either way...

rst