Is there a server developers mailing list ?

if not, I think there should be one. Some of the discussion
on this list would be better directed to a wider audience,

e.g. custom logging
CGI spec changing

If someone is geared up to install a list, go for it. I think
it'd be useful for us to talk with other developers on a more
dedicated channel.
Re: server developers mailing list ? [ In reply to ]
Agreed that this is important, but for even larger issues - a standard
server-side runtime-binding API like netsite has, public annotations,
common config file formats perhaps so documents and scripts could be more
portable than they are now... this is something that requires consensus
among large companies, though, so I feel the appropriate forum to host
and coordinate this is probably the W3O. Rob (T), wanna go run down the
hall and ask TimBL if he's interested? :)

Brian

brian@hotwired.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.hotwired.com/Staff/brian/