Mailing List Archive

Help with buckets
Hello

I am working on MS-WDV [1]. One of the feature of the specification is
a GET + PROPFIND command combination, which the client requests by
adding a X-MSDAVEXT: PROPFIND header to a GET request. The server
should answer by a multipart/MSDAVEXTPrefixEncoded reply, which
contains
- 64 bit hex size of PROPFIND output
- PROPFIND output
- 64 bit hex size of GET output
- GET output

I understand I must perform a subrequest from dav_handler() to
get the PROPFIND output, but how do I prepend the 64 bit hex suze
of PROPFIND? Is it possible to retreive the buckets sent by the
subrequest and use APR_BRIGADE_INSERT to prepend a transient
bucket?

[1] https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/openspecs/windows_protocols/ms-wdv
--
Emmanuel Dreyfus