announce that they have accepted.

Welcome, Emmanuel!

Regards, Joe
Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
Welcome here, Emmanuel!

Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
Welcome Emmanuel, glad to have you on the team!

Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
Welcome Emmanuel !

Cheers,

Apachelounge community
https://www.apachelounge.com/
Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
On 11/8/22 11:14, Joe Orton wrote:
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for the Apache HTTP Server has
> invited Emmanuel Dreyfus to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Welcome, Emmanuel!

Welcome Emmanuel, glad to see you here.
Giovanni
Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 01:05:28PM +0100, Yann Ylavic wrote:
> Welcome Emmanuel, glad to have you on the team!

Thank you everybody for the grretings. I made my first
commit in r1905170, I hope it is fine.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu@netbsd.org
Re: New committer: Emmanuel Dreyfus [ In reply to ]
Le 08/11/2022 à 11:14, Joe Orton a écrit :
> The Project Management Committee (PMC) for the Apache HTTP Server has
> invited Emmanuel Dreyfus to become a committer and we are pleased to
> announce that they have accepted.
>
> Welcome, Emmanuel!
>
> Regards, Joe

Welcome on board Emmanuel :).