previous versions as well as it being nigh-impossible to reset
those sysctl params on each boot, due to SIP.

Shouldn't we prefer posix over sysv in any case?
Re: Named shared memory on macOS Monterey [ In reply to ]
Is this what breaks the test framework with heartmonitor loaded? I've
lost the errors, ended up commenting out the mod and re-running
Makefiles.PL to get unblocked.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com
Re: Named shared memory on macOS Monterey [ In reply to ]
Yep. If I build APR w/ --enable-posix-shm all tests pass just fine. Otherwise I run into errors
where, when creating the shared memory segments, we run out (NOSPC)