https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/jobs/569587665

Regards

Rüdiger
Re: Trouble in rusttls land? [ In reply to ]
Will look at it tomorrow.

Re: Trouble in rusttls land? [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 10:50:12PM +0200, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> Will look at it tomorrow.

Could we cache the crates if building them is the source of
unreliability? It looks like we just have to add a couple of extra
directories to the cache list:

https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/caching/#rust-cargo-cache

On the other hand, if the aim is to always build against current
versions of the rust components then maybe you don't want this?

Re: Trouble in rusttls land? [ In reply to ]
> Am 11.05.2022 um 13:46 schrieb Joe Orton <jorton@redhat.com>:
>
> On Tue, May 10, 2022 at 10:50:12PM +0200, Stefan Eissing wrote:
>> Will look at it tomorrow.
>
> Could we cache the crates if building them is the source of
> unreliability? It looks like we just have to add a couple of extra
> directories to the cache list:
>
> https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/caching/#rust-cargo-cache
>
> On the other hand, if the aim is to always build against current
> versions of the rust components then maybe you don't want this?

For rustls itself, this would be be good. However rustls-ffi is
make a static library and I am not sure that this is covered by
this feature.