Mailing List Archive

added mod_tls to trunk and CI
FYI: mod_tls is in trunk.

A travis test image is added and runs the pytest suite in test/modules/tls.
First success: https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/builds/242716933

The module builds via configure, if it finds a librustls present in the system.
Building can explicitly be requested by the usual configure options.

CMake or other build systems I have not touched, as I am unable to test those.
Since this is experimental, it should not be a problem. Perhaps someone well
versed in other platforms and interested in rustls may tackle this in the future.

Missing is the manual page for the module which is on my TODO list.

Otherwise, since this builds and runs against a 2.4.x as well, we are able
to offer a "memory safe" TLS to anyone who desires. (quotation marks as the
non Rust parts, written by me, are not).

Cheers,
Stefan