Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org
Re: Download page appears to be broken [ In reply to ]
There seems to be a problem with the correct rendering of the mirrors on
that page. It doesn't work for me, either.

You can use this link instead:
https://dlcdn.apache.org/httpd/httpd-2.4.51.tar.bz2
Re: Download page appears to be broken [ In reply to ]

It's https://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi - the other page is the template.

Re: Download page appears to be broken [ In reply to ]
On 01/11/2021 06:38, Gillis J. de Nijs wrote:

> There seems to be a problem with the correct rendering of the mirrors
> on that page. It doesn't work for me, either.

Mirrors are no more, ASF now uses a CDN, this change is very recent -
weeks, so might be some teething issues on website code still

Noel Butler

This Email, including attachments, may contain legally privileged
information, therefore at all times remains confidential and subject to
copyright protected under international law. You may not disseminate
this message without the authors express written authority to do so.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender then
delete all copies of this message including attachments immediately.
Confidentiality, copyright, and legal privilege are not waived or lost
by reason of the mistaken delivery of this message.
Re: Download page appears to be broken [ In reply to ]
On Sun, Oct 31, 2021 at 6:13 PM Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net> wrote:

> On 01/11/2021 06:38, Gillis J. de Nijs wrote:
>
> There seems to be a problem with the correct rendering of the mirrors on
> that page. It doesn't work for me, either.
>

> Mirrors are no more, ASF now uses a CDN, this change is very recent -
> weeks, so might be some teething issues on website code still

Not teething. It all works fine. The OP just linked to the template, not
the CGI that constructs a download link for you. ... ie. wrong URL.
httpd.apache.org has the correct URL (of course)

Cheers,
-g