nice to have a clean APR 1.7.1 and maybe APR-util also.

Thanks and regards,

Rainer
Re: APR 1.7.1 release? [ In reply to ]
I'm willing to RM APR and APR-util 1.7 releases.

Would propose we set a date out 2 weeks, anything lingering needs
to be finalized with the usual oversight no later than the 8th, and
we tag on the 14th, announce on the 15th when the mirrors have
caught up. That gives enough days for committers to review the
last changes to these release branches.

But I'd be happier co-RM'ing this with a newer committer/PMC
participant who wants to learn the ropes. Any volunteers?
Other thoughts or observations?