suddenly stopped. I tried checking /var/log/ files and there does not seem
to be any explanation, I only notice that it's been a few days since there
is logging in some files which may or may not be something.
Re: cannot view website but apache seems to be working properly [ In reply to ]
port 80 isn't open. check your firewall and routing.

Re: cannot view website but apache seems to be working properly [ In reply to ]
Paul,

First, dev@httpd.a.org is a development list, so you would want to ask
users@httpd.a.org for questions or help with httpd.

However, your question falls outside the scope of both lists, since it
looks like either a networking or DNS issue. Perhaps your linux
distribution channel, or perhaps #networking or #dns on the irc.libera.chat
network would be a better resource for you.

RE: cannot view website but apache seems to be working properly [ In reply to ]
thanks, unix distribution channel…

On Wed, 21 Jul 2021 at 00:04, Paul Kagan <pkagan@videotron.ca <mailto:pkagan@videotron.ca> > wrote:

hi my website http://grocery.kiryastash.com is not accessible but the apache web server appears to be working correctly. it was also working before and suddenly stopped. I tried checking /var/log/ files and there does not seem to be any explanation, I only notice that it’s been a few days since there is logging in some files which may or may not be something…