Commit: 0244d12 (2.4.x)
Author: Stefan Eissing
Message: Merged /httpd/httpd/trunk:r1891683

*) mod_md:
- Domain names in `<MDomain ...>` can now appear in quoted form.
- Fixed a failure in ACME challenge selection that aborted further searches
when the tls-alpn-01 method did not seem to be suitable.
- Changed the tls-alpn-01 setup to only become unsuitable when none of the
dns names showed support for a configured 'Protocols ... acme-tls/1'. This
allows use of tls-alpn-01 for dns names that are not mapped to a VirtualHost.

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x@1891685 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/httpd/compare/c0e971242e98...0244d12ca3c9

View the full build log and details: https://app.travis-ci.com/github/apache/httpd/builds/233210507?utm_medium=notification&utm_source=email

Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
Missing backport of r1891477, r1891591?

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
Did I just trigger the built with my changes? Because I had no changes related to mod_proxy...

Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
Yes, but as pointed out in my initial reply I think the crashes are not related to your code changes but the mentioned missing
backports.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:19 PM Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:

> Yes, but as pointed out in my initial reply I think the crashes are not related to your code changes but the mentioned missing
> backports.

We could probably limit changes in proxy_balancer.t (r1891321) to 2.5
until then..

Cheers;
Yann.
Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:28 PM Yann Ylavic <ylavic.dev@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:19 PM Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > Yes, but as pointed out in my initial reply I think the crashes are not related to your code changes but the mentioned missing
> > backports.
>
> We could probably limit changes in proxy_balancer.t (r1891321) to 2.5
> until then..

Something like the attached?
Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
Looks sensible.

Regards

Rüdiger

Re: Broken: apache/httpd#1754 (2.4.x - 0244d12) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 5:51 PM Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:

> Looks sensible.

r1891690.

Regards;