Mailing List Archive

Re: svn commit: r1879145 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/ap_mmn.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h
On 24/06/2020 12:16, ylavic@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ylavic
> Date: Wed Jun 24 10:16:06 2020
> New Revision: 1879145

> Log:
> Follow up to r1879080: replace ProxyUseOriginalURI by mapping=encoded.
>
> Instead of having a separate ProxyUseOriginalURI directive to control pre_ vs
> normal translate stage, let's handle this at each ProxyPass level, with the
> mapping= parameter.

Any plans to document the feature? If not, I will prepare tests and docs ;-)

Cheers

Jean-Frederic
Re: svn commit: r1879145 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/ap_mmn.h modules/proxy/mod_proxy.c modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h [ In reply to ]
Hi Jean-Frédéric,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 4:50 PM jean-frederic clere <jfclere@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 24/06/2020 12:16, ylavic@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: ylavic
> > Date: Wed Jun 24 10:16:06 2020
> > New Revision: 1879145

> > Log:
> > Follow up to r1879080: replace ProxyUseOriginalURI by mapping=encoded.
> >
> > Instead of having a separate ProxyUseOriginalURI directive to control pre_ vs
> > normal translate stage, let's handle this at each ProxyPass level, with the
> > mapping= parameter.
>
> Any plans to document the feature? If not, I will prepare tests and docs ;-)

I forgot about this one, thanks for the reminder.
I have no cycles these following days, feel free to beat me at it if
you want/can, otherwise I'll have a look when time permits ;)

Regards;
Yann.