WDYT?

Regards,

Rainer
Re: mod_http2: .gitignore contains Makefile.in [ In reply to ]
> Am 10.08.2020 um 16:38 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>:
>
> Hi there,
>
> the .gitignore file in modules/http2 contains "Makefile.in". That's probably OK for the upstream Github variant, which contains a Makefile.am, but in our svn repos for httpd the Makefile.in is needed as the source of the Makefile generation.
>
> Of course our svn doesn't care about the .gitignore, but eg. I now locally keep the sources in git and thus lost the Makefile.in. I can live with local modifications, but I think it would be more correct to drop Makefile.in from the modules/http2/.gitignore in our svn repos.
>
> WDYT?

Sounds like a plan.

Re: mod_http2: .gitignore contains Makefile.in [ In reply to ]
I just now saw, that the file only exists in the 2.4.x branch, not in
trunk. Should we remove the .gitignore in 2.4.x? Or add in trunk? What
would be better for your updates between your Github variant and the
bundled one?

Regards,

Rainer

Re: mod_http2: .gitignore contains Makefile.in [ In reply to ]
> Am 10.08.2020 um 17:13 schrieb Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de>:
>
> I just now saw, that the file only exists in the 2.4.x branch, not in trunk. Should we remove the .gitignore in 2.4.x? Or add in trunk? What would be better for your updates between your Github variant and the bundled one?

Nowadays, I carefully transfer change sets and not whole directories. Some changes in httpd trunk are not compatible with 2.4.x, so the easy times of the past are no more...

Just ripp it out.