Mailing List Archive

httpd @ ApacheCon
Hi, folks,

I don't know if Jim is on vacation, or otherwise offline, but he's not
responding to my pings, so I was hoping someone else here could step up
for something.

We have 8 submissions for a httpd track at ApacheCon. It would be cool
to have someone to review these and select some or all of them to run.
Some of them seem like clearly things we want. Others I am not familiar
enough with the topic to say.

So, what I'm looking for is for someone to do the following:

* Review 8 httpd-themed talk proposals
* Identify which ones we should run, and in what order

While I would prefer someone who is on the PMC, this is not required. I
would, however, request that you be a httpd committer to volunteer.

I estimate anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour of work, depending on how
thorough you are. Timeline is *now*. We would really like to publish the
schedule this week.

If you are willing, please contact me, and I'll get you the necessary
access to documents and systems.

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com
@rbowen
Re: httpd @ ApacheCon [ In reply to ]

Shouldn't this at least have been on pmc@ ?

> We have 8 submissions for a httpd track at ApacheCon. It would be cool to have someone to review these and select some or all of them to run. Some of them seem like clearly things we want. Others I am not familiar enough with the topic to say.

I may or may not have any insights you don't, but I'll be happy to take a look.
That could be this evening.

--
Nick Kew