Mailing List Archive

Re: svn commit: r1862270 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/dav: fs/dbm.c fs/repos.c main/mod_dav.c main/props.c main/std_liveprop.c main/util.c
On 28 Jun 2019, at 10:50, rpluem@apache.org wrote:

> * Replace apr_psprintf with apr_pstrcat where the format strings only
> contain %s to improve efficiency. Leave out error messages as they
> are not on a crtical code path and error message become less readable
> when taking out the format specifiers.

I’ve proposed this for backport, as it blocks other dav changes. Would it be possible to take a look?

Regards,
Graham
Re: svn commit: r1862270 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/dav: fs/dbm.c fs/repos.c main/mod_dav.c main/props.c main/std_liveprop.c main/util.c [ In reply to ]
On 6/29/20 5:52 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 28 Jun 2019, at 10:50, rpluem@apache.org <mailto:rpluem@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> * Replace apr_psprintf with apr_pstrcat where the format strings only
>>  contain %s to improve efficiency. Leave out error messages as they
>>  are not on a crtical code path and error message become less readable
>>  when taking out the format specifiers.
>
> I’ve proposed this for backport, as it blocks other dav changes. Would it be possible to take a look?

Voted.

Regards

Rüdiger