It just replaces stdio calls with raw open and write.
The patch has been working great on my server for 2 months.

--- fielding on Thu Mar 16 08;28;25 PST 1995 ---
Re: httpd patch B6 updated. [ In reply to ]
Damn! The forms at hyperreal still send their content to steam.com.
What's going on? I thought that was fixed. :(

.......Roy
Re: httpd patch B6 updated. [ In reply to ]

> There was still one more reference...got it and moved all data
> that was changed on steam instead...(I hope)

I think there should be a way to specify the status of
a patch when submitting it. The form doesn't appear to offer
that capability.
Re: httpd patch B6 updated. [ In reply to ]
There was still one more reference...got it and moved all data
that was changed on steam instead...(I hope)

Cliff
} Damn! The forms at hyperreal still send their content to steam.com.
} What's going on? I thought that was fixed. :(
}
}-- End of excerpt from "Roy T. Fielding"