Mailing List Archive

Re: httpd patch B5, E7updated.
Augh!,

you can always spot a lamer by the way he shoots from the hip.

So,

patch.GXBITHACK
patch.UXBITHACK

are still on hyperreal.com in the incoming directory. I guess they'll be
moved to somewhere more useful at a later date. I dunno where, or by who etc.
It's all up to cliff I guess. In a fit of completely unnecassary vigour
(and 'cause I didn't check beforehand) I've redone the patches calling them:

patch.B5.UXBITHACK
patch.E7.GXBITHACK

and including a little more documentation and some test pages that should be put
in the test suite if anyone's developing it further at the moment.

B5 and E7 are non-contraversial 3-liners and should DEFINATELY be in the
first alpha release (rst).

Ok, that's it, I'll shut up now.

Ay.