Mailing List Archive

Patch for the content_type thing...
Here's a patch which keeps the user from ever seeing the
internal CGI mime type (unless a script claims that type for the
output, of course) --- if there are no immediate objections to
shipping this, I'll give it to the guy, and post it to Nutnews,
asking if it solves his problems...

*** http_mime.c~ Sat Apr 15 14:05:39 1995
--- http_mime.c Wed Apr 26 18:53:14 1995
***************
*** 312,317 ****
--- 312,323 ----
char *l;
int p;

+ /* What to use as the content type for a script which doesn't output
+ * any? Either the default_type or "text/html" could have a case for it;
+ * the former on neatness grounds, the latter because */
+
+ strcpy (content_type, default_type);
+
while(1) {
/* why did this use getline, when we can use stdio buffered I/O?? */
/* maybe we should put a timeout on this. */