ServerAdmin webmaster@www.myhost.com
DocumentRoot /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/myhost.com
ErrorLog logs/myhost.com-error_log
TransferLog logs/myhost.com-access_log
</VirtualHost>

Your Mileage May Vary.

..bob
page@incog.com (B. Page)
Re: Virtual Host docs required ASAP [ In reply to ]
Ya...Ya...They nabbed me for the code and I've had NO TIME to site
down and do the docs....

On Apr 23, 12:45pm, Rob Hartill wrote:
} Subject: Virtual Host docs required ASAP
}
}
} Re: Multi-Homed Apache server?
}
} c.i.www.providers
}
} -=-=-=-=
}
} Docs? You want docs? Use the source, Luke... :-)
}
} In your httpd.conf, add something like the following:
}
} <VirtualHost www.myhost.com>
} ServerName www.myhost.com
} ServerAdmin webmaster@www.myhost.com
} DocumentRoot /usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs/myhost.com
} ErrorLog logs/myhost.com-error_log
} TransferLog logs/myhost.com-access_log
} </VirtualHost>
}
} Your Mileage May Vary.
}