Mailing List Archive

A/UX support (fwd)
Sounds good to me!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 95 21:23:02 0000
From: Jon Stevens <jon@aggroup.com>
To: apache-bugs@mail.apache.org
Subject: A/UX support

If possible, please take the current support for A/UX 3.1.1 (apple's
unix) in NCSA httpd 1.4b5 and just copy/paste it into apache.

Please let me know if you need me to supply diffs. Basically it is just
editing the src/Makefile and src/httpd.h.

It compiled fine on my a/ux 3.1.1 box with the following:

gcc2.6.3 and

-c -g -DPEM_AUTH -DDBM_AUTH -DAUX -D_POSIX_SOURCE

Thanks,

-jon stevens
the ag group
jon@aggroup.com
Re: A/UX support (fwd) [ In reply to ]
I've been running Apache on my A/UX box for months (ie, all versions I've
gotten hold of since 0.2-ish) and not one of them has needed any changes,
other than the usual commenting out of one line in the Makefile (the usual
one that says something like "for A/UX support") which has always been in
there.

-ech

On Sat, 22 Apr 1995, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Sounds good to me!

Eric Hagberg Phone: 212-746-4622
User Services Manager Fax: 212-746-8161
Office of Academic Computing Cornell Medical College