Mailing List Archive

Multiple language efforts?
Brian,

there's an article on www-talk with subject

"Multiple language efforts?"

that could be a good spring board off of which Apache could be
announced. It deals with content negotitation.

rob
Re: Multiple language efforts? [ In reply to ]
Except that our handling of multiple languages still isn't as graceful
as CERN httpd's (we only do it through mapfiles, and not through MultiViews.
Of course, CERN doesn't have map files at all).

Anyway, Apache has already come up in the content-negotiation thread on
www-talk (Dan Connolly mentioned it); that may be a better springboard,
if springboards are needed.

rst