Subject: Apache
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 1995 00:38:51 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings to the elusive Apache group... You said to ask around, so I
did, and Jill Charette was kind enough to point me your way.

I don't have any patches for you, but I am very interested in running
the Apache server on my system. If you want any testing done under
NetBSD, linux, OSF, Ultrix, SunOS, or Solaris, let me know.

Also, have you looked into either S-HTTP or SSL for the server?

--
... Michael K. Sanders ... msanders@confusion.net ... NetBSD/Amiga ...

The Confusion Network :: Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
<A HREF="http://www.confusion.net"> now is the only thing that's real </A>