Mailing List Archive

LICENSE patch
I just pushed the patch.license over into for_Apache_0.5.1.
I realize this is not a proper patch number, but did not
think that was necessary for this rather self expanatory
patch. This patch applies a copy of the license to the top
of *every* source file. Realizing that it addes quite a lot
to the size of tree, the model was taken from the recent
lessons learned by the BSD community. (Can't hurt) The only
other item it changes was the existing LICENSE file to add C
style comments so that it could be easily imported into new
source files.

-Randy