Mailing List Archive

P67 (was Re: P15 DBM Group File)
In adding this to the patchfile database, it got a patch ID of 67, so
it's now at patches/for_Apache_0.5.1/P67-patch.new_dbm_group_file.txt

Mark, the patch-submit form worked fine for me - could you have a browser
bug?

If this works as advertised, it gets a +1 from me.

Brian

brian@hotwired.com brian@hyperreal.com http://www.hotwired.com/Staff/brian/
Re: P67 (was Re: P15 DBM Group File) [ In reply to ]
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 19:28:38 -0800 (PST)
From: Brian Behlendorf <brian@wired.com>

In adding this to the patchfile database, it got a patch ID of 67, so
it's now at patches/for_Apache_0.5.1/P67-patch.new_dbm_group_file.txt

Mark, the patch-submit form worked fine for me - could you have a browser
bug?

If this works as advertised, it gets a +1 from me.

One note on this --- it has the same memory leak as the current DBM
auth code (again); this will requires another fix when integrating the
non-forking stuff...

rst