log report - get/request details
I have a coldfusion website. Is it possible to create a report which will
show me details on the get/request information submit? For example, I want
to show how many visits to the following:

Index.cfm?template=something

Index.cfm?template=another_page

I'm totally new to analog, but I like it so far.

Linda
Re: log report - get/request details [ In reply to ]
Linda Burnside <linda@phoenixpromotions.com> wrote:
>> I have a coldfusion website. Is it possible to create a report
>> which will show me details on the get/request information submit?
>> For example, I want to show how many visits to the following:
>>
>> Index.cfm?template=something
>>
>> Index.cfm?template=another_page

Analog can generate a report on that information, if that information is in the logfiles - that's a question of how the web server is are configured.

http://analog.cx/docs/args.html

http://analog.cx/docs/hierreps.html#ARGSFLOOR

You can also use an ALIAS command to make the "something" and "another_page" into the actual page name. Something like

FILEALIAS *Index.cfm?template=* $1$2

(That's off the top of my head - I haven't tested it).

The information in the arguements can be displayed in the Request Report, but you can also find the Internal Search Report useful.

http://analog.cx/docs/args.html#SEARCHENGINE

Aengus