Mailing List Archive

Query on "Corrupt logfile lines"
Hi All,
In the analog report, we do get one field as "Corrupt logfile lines". What
exactly is this ? If you browse through the access log we don't see any
such through human eye.Is there anything I am missing out.
Thanks in advance
-A
Re: Query on "Corrupt logfile lines" [ In reply to ]
On 9/9/2009 7:54 AM, Arnab Ganguly wrote:
> Hi All,
> In the analog report, we do get one field as "Corrupt logfile lines".
> What exactly is this ? If you browse through the access log we don't
> see any such through human eye.Is there anything I am missing out.

"Corrupt logfile lines" are lines that don't match any of the LOGFORMAT
entries being used.

You can see which lines are considered corrupt by running Analog in
Debug mode. Add DEBUG C to your analog.cfg, or add +VC to the command
line.

http://analog.cx/docs/debug.html#debugs

You might find it useful to use the ERRFILE command to capture the
output to a file.

http://analog.cx/docs/debug.html#ERRFILE

Aengus
Re: Query on "Corrupt logfile lines" [ In reply to ]
Hi Aengus,
Very much appreciated for your support inputs.I have resolved the issue.
Regards
-A