I can exclude the requests from appearing in the stats (analog 5.1).

"GET ////?_SERVER[DOCUMENT_ROOT]=http://www.ohid.se/image?? HTTP/1.1"

www.name.com/?_SERVER[DOCUMENT_ROOT]=http://www.ohid.se/image??

Is there a way of achieving this please?
--
Wendy mailto:wendy@tne.co.uk
The Net Effect http://www.tne.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0)114 251 3377 Fax: +44 (0)114 251 3388
Re: How do I stop a particular referrer from showing in stats? [ In reply to ]
You can remove a request from all reports (including referrer reports with
FILEEXCLUDE. To just hide it in the referrer reports use REFEXCLUDE.

See http://analog.cx/docs/include.html for details.

--
Jeremy Wadsack

Starting on the 25th July we've had several lines appearing in the server
access logs and I've been looking through analog help to see how I can

How do I stop a particular referrer from showing in stats? [ In reply to ]
Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your reply. :)

Looking below at what is appearing in the logs should I add this line to
analog.cfg;

REXEXCLUDE *ohid*

I have tried the above but I cannot achieve my aim. :(

Thanks for your help, and any others that wish to chime in. :)

In message
<7b7bd8ed0907271822h5e3cf605rcdf93dab75570d38@mail.gmail.com>, Jeremy
Wadsack <jeremy.wadsack@gmail.com> writes