Mailing List Archive

[analog-announce] Version 3.31 released

I haven't sent a message for three months, so I thought I'd just send a
short message to keep you up to date.

I've just released version 3.31, which is the third new version in the last
month and a half. (It's at the home site now, and should reach the mirror
sites within a few hours). So if you haven't stopped by the analog home page
recently, you might like to, and check out the new features.
<http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/>

If you're using the "cache file" feature, I particularly recommend you
upgrade, as a couple of bugs have been found recently which can cause some
items not to get cached.

Thanks for your continued support. There are now over 1200 subscribers on
this list!

--
Stephen Turner sret1@cam.ac.uk http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Statistical Laboratory, 16 Mill Lane, Cambridge CB2 1SB, England