Mailing List Archive

analog.cx down

Many of you will have noticed by now that analog.cx has been down since
Saturday morning. The site is hosted by Planet Three, which appears to be
completely cut off from the world. Also, they're not returning my phone
calls.

So, I don't know exactly what's going on. I'm hoping to get the analog.cx
address back up again. In the mean time, you can use this new address:
http://analog.sourceforge.net/

Apologies for the inconvenience. I'll give you more news if and when I have
it.

--
Stephen Turner http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England