Mailing List Archive

[analog] Translators wanted!
Dear analog users,

Beta testing for version 5 of analog is going well, but I need new
translators for some languages.

Version 4.90beta4, just released, is in sixteen languages already.
(see the list at http://www.analog.cx/docs5/whatsnew.html )

There are twelve more languages in progress.
(br, cz, dk, ee, es, fi, gr, hr, hu, is, sk, yu)

That leaves nine languages which were in earlier versions, but for which I
seem to have lost contact with the previous translator. These languages are
Chinese, simplified
Chinese, traditional
Lithuanian
Dutch
Norwegian, Bokmal
Norwegian, Nynorsk
Romanian
Russian
Turkish

These languages already have all the words from analog version 4; it's just
a matter of translating the new words from version 5.

If you can speak any of these languages, and want to help out, then please
contact me and I'll tell you what to do. Do contact me before translating
it, because I wouldn't want you to waste your time if someone else
volunteers first!

Yours,

--
Stephen Turner http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/
Statistical Laboratory, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WB, England